The 10 escalation levels of spare parts identification

80 % of all spare parts can be identified within 5 minutes. Identifying the other 20 % is a much more complex process and can take  hours or even days. The result are machine downtimes and high consequential costs . 

With our Partium search technology, you can speed up your component and spare parts identification and identify & recognize spare parts via smartphone. 

Request our Whitepaper now and learn more about the Partium technology and its advantages:

 

Would you like to know more?

Bernd Steinberger @ Humai